It provides ultimate inspection tools and unprecedented easy-to use designs to fit your needs. Whether in quality control, process monitoring or process automation – the infrared camera ThermCAM-640 measures temperatures without contact exactly and reliably. The device is durable, robust and suitable for industrial continuous operation. It is available in 640 x 480 Pixels resolution. It works at wavelength range from 8 – 14 μm.
The modular thermal image processing software INFRAVIEW is customizable with Client-Server Architecture for catering to multiple clients at the same time. It can be configured/customized to cater to application/solution requirements. It is supplied with every ThermCAM-640 Camera.
- Provide continuous thermal output without loss and no appreciable time delay in I/O cards.
- Configurable storage and temperature video recording.
- High shock and vibration tolerance for maintenance-free operation.
- Software-controlled parameter settings
- Multiple client PC Configuration
- Standard Software Package.
- Quality management
- Process Automation and Process Control
- Early fire detection in storage buildings, forests and even in cities.
- Traffic Control
- Process Control in Metallurgy
- Inspection of electrical equipment.
Models At Glance
|Model||Temperature Range||Spectral Range||Optical Resolution/Frame Rate||Download|
|ThermCAM-640||-20°C to 120°C |100°C to 1000°C |Switchable via Software||8 – 14μm||640 x 480 Pixels@25Hz||Datasheet|