It provides ultimate inspection tools and unprecedented easy-to-use designs to fit your needs. Like quality control, process monitoring or process automation. The device is durable, robust and suitable for industrial continuous operation. It is available in 160 x 120 Pixels resolution. It works at the wavelength range from 8- 14 μm.
The thermal imager captured by ThermCAM-160 can be transferred to a computer using Infraview software supplied with every ThermCAM-160. It can display thermal video, provide continues thermal output without loss and no appreciable time delay in I/O cards. Multiple clients PC up to 4 can also be configured to view the thermal video at different locations through LAN.
- Auto tracking of hotspots and showing the temperature values
- Configurable storage and temperature video recording.
- Digital and Analog input/output modules
- Software-controlled parameter settings
- Multiple client PC Configuration
- Standard Software Package.
- Quality management
- Process Automation and Process Control
- Early fire detection in storage buildings, forests and even in cities.
- Traffic Control
- Process Control in Metallurgy.
- Inspection of electrical equipment.
Models At Glance
|Model||Temperature Range||Spectral Range||Optical Resolution/Frame Rate||Download|
|ThermCAM-160||-20°C to 120°C |100°C to 1000°C (Switchable)||8 – 14μm||160 x 120 Pixels@30 Hz||Datasheet|