- 450-G2 is a specially designed highly accurate digital IR Fibre Optic pyrometer which provides high performance and low maintenance of non-contact temperature measurement of molten glass in Glass industries for the melting tanks, Fore hearth, Feeders and Working end.
- The rugged fibre optic cable is designed to withstand high ambient temperatures in the glass industry without water cooling.
- Two Wire Designed IR Pyrometer with fibre Optics.
- Analog Output 4-20mA & USB 2.0 Digital output.
- Fibre optics withstand ambient temperatures up to 250°C.
- User-friendly Infrasoft PC software.
- PGM+ is a handheld, battery-powered non-contact thermometer designed primarily for the measurement of mould temperatures in the container glass industry. It gives an instantaneous reading of the temperature and data logging with the press of a single switch.
- Readings can be logged with a time and date identifier – allowing a wider variety of analyses to be performed on the temperature data. Powerful data logging: Up to 1000 readings can be stored.
- Fast, easy, single-button measurement: Touch the probe tip to the target surface and press the capture button. The temperature is taken and displayed on an OLED display (and stored).
- Accurate: Spectral response is 1.6 μm. Short wavelength operation minimizes errors due to emissivity and/or optics contamination.
- Portable and convenient: The thermometer is robust and lightweight. Probe in interchangeable on site.
- In-built charging and charging indication for low battery, charging & fully charged battery.
- Rotatable probe: 360° in 18 steps.
Model At Glance
|Model||Temperature Range||Spectral Range||Aiming||Download|
|450-G2||600°C – 1800°C||1.0 μm||–||Datasheet|
|PGM+||250°C – 600°C||1.6 μm||–||Datasheet|
|AL514||300°C – 1400°C|
400°C – 2500°C
|5.14 μm||Laser Pilot Light||Datasheet|
|P250||210°C – 1350°C|
250°C – 1800°C
300°C – 2500°C
|1.6 µm||Optimized through lens view finder with dioptry correction -2.5 dpt. to +2.5 dpt||Datasheet|
|P450||600°C – 2500°C|
700°C – 3000°C
|1.0 μm||Optimized through lens view finder with dioptry correction -2.5 dpt. to +2.5 dpt||Datasheet|
|P450C||600°C – 1600°C|
800°C – 2500°C
|0.7 μm – 1.15 μm||Optimized through lens view finder with dioptry correction -2.5 dpt. to +2.5 dpt||Datasheet|
|A450C FO PL||800°C – 2500°C|
1000°C – 3200°C
|0.7 μm – 1.15 μm||Laser Pilot Light||Datasheet|
|A450C+||600°C – 1600°C|
800°C – 2500°C
|0.7 μm – 1.15 μm||Laser Pilot Light/ Through the Lens View Finder/ Video Module||Datasheet|
|SRU FO||350°C….2000°C||0.01 – 1.5 adjustable||Explosion Proof Pyrometer||Datasheet|